ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

UDS-P All Stars Info

Hi Folks,

Well its that time again. I've arranged (with the help of Michelle &
Marianna) the equip and in this email you'll find the list of what will
be at practice and what will be there for the night of the show.

This time we will have a dedicated practice space just like we did last
time we were in Orlando. That means the equip can be left set up during
the week.

Additionally if anyone brining instruments could reply to the list so I
have an idea of what I need to haul in from NC in terms of guitars etc...

Jono told me he was bringing one of his guitars.

How about Barry? you bringing your Bass?

I was planning on bringing (since I'm driving in)

1 Les Paul Electric
1 Epiphone Electric
1 Takamine Acoustic Electric
1 Ibanez Classical Acoustic Electric

PRACTICE GEAR
3 Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 combo guitar amplifiers
2 SWR California Blonde acoustic guitar amplifiers - or - 2 DIs @ n/c
1 SWR Black Beauty 115 combo bass amplifier
4 Shure SM-58 microphones
4 Boom Mic Stands
1 5 piece Acoustic Drum kit & hardware

FRIDAY SHOW BACKLINE & AUDIO
1 Tama StarClassic "Liquid Gun Metal" drumset
22" Kick, 10" tom, 12" tom, 16" floor w/legs
14" 5.5 wood snare w/ spare
(6) boom cymbal stands
(2) Hi-hat stands
(2) snare stands
(1) throne
(2) kick drum pedals
(1) Tom mount
(3) tom stands
(3) floor legs
(1) drum rug
1 Sabian Cymbals
20" ride, 14" 16" 18" crash, 14" hi-hats, 10" splash, 16" China
1 Yamaha MOTIF 8 . 88 Key Weighted keyboard
1 Piano Style Sustain Pedal
1 Quik Lok single tier double braced keyboard stand
3 Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 combo guitar amplifier (SAME AS REHEARSAL)
1 GK-1001RB Mark II bass amplifier
1 Gallien-Krueger 410RBX Speaker Enclosure
6 Guitar Stands
1 Cable case: assortment of required cables; batteries, tuners
1 750w PA

So its time to start thinking about songs, so drop suggestions on the
list, and if you have tabs/music drop it as well so we can get an idea
of what version you want to play.

Thanks

~pete
--
Pete Graner          <pgraner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Manager              +1.828.358.0068 Office

Follow ups