ubuntu-answer team mailing list archive

Team Description and Wiki Pages

Hi all,

I was recently approved as a member of the Ubuntu Answers Team.  From
the empty archive I can see that this mailing list isn't really used
that often; however I had a few ideas that I wanted to share with you
all.

I think it may be helpful if we put together a wiki page on writing good
answers to questions that would include some general guidelines and a
list of "best practices."

Also, someone might want to change the group description.  Currently the
group description says:

"This team is intended to guarantee some quality to the answers given at
the answer track. Before someone can apply for this team must earn karma
point (at least 3000) at the answer track solving questions."

The second sentence should probably read: "Before someone can apply for
this team they must earn karma points..."

Sincerely,

Steven Danna

Follow ups