Re: Fwd: Re: Notification of implementation updates

Hey,

On 10.06.2013 19:31, James Tait wrote:
> I don't really mind what colour the bikeshed is. ;)  How about we try
> #ubuntu-app-devel and only create a new channel if that proves unworkable?

Let's do that. I just talked to Michael Hall, who together with David
Planella looks after the app developer community. He thought it was
reasonable.

Some cross-pollination between app developers and appstore / click
people might actually be helpful.

If everybody who's interested in this project could join
#ubuntu-app-devel, that'd be great.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+