Wiki docs

Hello everybody,

after a brief discussion in #ubuntu-app-devel I set up
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AppStore where we can slowly start documenting
things. Currently there's not much to see there yet, but it'd be great
if you could help out.

There's https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AppStore/Decisions already where we can
keep track of open questions and for our decisions moving forward. Maybe
we could use the AppStore/Decisions/* names space for longer documents.

If there are any strong feelings about the name of the wiki pages, bring
it up here. /Click was mentioned already and some concerns about a
trademark dispute over 'app store'. I'm not too attached to the name,
because I just wanted to get something set up. Let's revisit the
discussion after a week and if necessary, place a redirect.

Thanks for helping out in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+