Re: [packagekit] D-Bus API for Click Packages (PackageKit/AptDaemon)

On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 10:33:50AM +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On 6 July 2013 21:50, Sebastian Heinlein <glatzor@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I just wrote a small click backend for PackageKit as a proof of concept.
> > You can find the patch attached to this mail.
>
> Feel free to commit to master if that's useful.

It shouldn't be committed quite yet since not all its assumptions are
cast in stone yet (e.g. "/opt/click.ubuntu.com" may need to change / be
split).  But thank you, this is very helpful!  I will experiment with it
and give you feedback as soon as I can.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]