Re: Adding "applications" to manifest file

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 06:31:31PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> Here's my current diff to the hooks specification, for reference.  I'm
> trying to get this implemented before I go away for the weekend, but if
> I can't then I'll push work in progress to a branch.

I've uploaded click 0.2.0, implementing the new hooks design.  I've
tried it out with a couple of simple test hooks, but I'm only working a
half-day today and so I ran out of time to test it for real with the
apparmor hook.  Could interested people please try this out?

For experimentation, I suggest just creating files in
/usr/share/click/hooks/ by hand (there are examples in the updated hooks
documentation) and installing some test packages with appropriate
manifests.  If you get to the point where you're ready to package the
hook, you can put it in debian/$package.click-hook and use "dh $@ --with
click".

Hopefully I didn't break anything too serious in my rush to get this
out. :-)

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]