Re: Summary: Review requirements call

Am 02.08.2013 18:07, schrieb Daniel Holbach:
>  - TODO: Collect list of people who want to help out with apps
>    review during the very early non-automated stage. Raise hands
>    please!
I would be interested depending on what the requirements might be  o/
>  - TODO: Figure out if there will be a policy on Canonical-only
>    app reviewers.
My instinct tells me the two things. First Canonical-only would send a
clear sign to the community. Second if I take my humble self as an
example I am in that group but nothing immediately qualifies me as a
good app reviewer other than a general interest in it - even if you
judge me based on my code reviewing habits it's totally unrelated to my
employment.
Just my two cents anyway.
> If this sparks any questions, please speak up. If anything is wrong in
> here, do the same! :-)
I wonder if people have seen this before wrt app submission process:
http://people.mozilla.org/~asantos/devhubSubmission032013/
<http://people.mozilla.org/%7Easantos/devhubSubmission032013/>
If I'm the last to see it do feel free to ignore the remark.

ciao,
    Christian