click 0.3.0

I've uploaded click 0.3.0 to saucy, including the addition of a
Hook-Name field in hook files which I hope will meet Ted's needs for the
Upstart-based desktop hook, and a minor tweak to the basic file format
to make Click packages' MIME types detectable without having to resort
to checking the file extension; some people reported problems with
installing files that didn't end with ".click", which mainly comes down
to this.

This is all backward-compatible (that is, 0.1/0.2 packages still work
with click 0.3.x, and 0.2 hooks can remain unchanged if you don't need
to use the new Hook-Name field), but it would be good if people could
rebuild any Click packages they're distributing with 0.3.x reasonably
soon so that we get the benefit of more reliable MIME type detection.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]