Re: Uploading click packages from the SDK to the appstore

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> the idea to be able to upload click packages from the SDK to the
> appstore has kicked around since the beginning of the project, but we
> never actually determined the priority, the time-frame and its design.
>
> Can we discuss this on the mailing list or shall we set up a meeting
> (vUDS maybe?) for this?
>
> Feel free to CC whoever else might be interested in this.
>
> Thanks in advance.

This is on my plate, but well post-13.10. We essentially need to build
an API that will allow uploads from a CLI, as well as some basic
creation of an app.
I'll engage with the right people whenever we start working on it.

--
Martin