Re: (no subject)

Also +1 for option 2 below (finish the work currently in-progress before starting the next task of implementing the design)

On 10/09/13 18:21, Rick Spencer wrote:
Yes, please finish what we started. Please just complete the work for
the stand alone app and spec out the implementation for the proper
design after we have click working well from end to end. I don't think
entangling click with the rest of the system at this late stage will
succeed in time for release, and I don't think we can should consider
a system where you cannot update apps.

Cheers, Rick

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Roberto Alsina