Supporting newer frameworks

Today sergiusens brought up on irc the problem of filtering in the
current image post-13.10 apps that requiere newer frameworks.

For that, dholbach suggested adding the versions supported to the
search query, as is currently supported in the spec[1]. For instance,
in two years we would be using a query like this:

GET /api/v1/search?q=framework:ubuntu-sdk-13.10,framework:ubuntu-sdk-14.04,framework:ubuntu-sdk-14.10,framework:ubuntu-sdk-15.04,framework:ubuntu-sdk-15.10,description:awesome
HTTP/1.1

I was thinking of something like "max-framework:ubuntu-sdk-13.10". But
that makes it harder to remove support for older versions, so I guess
adding all of them makes sense. Sergio also suggested adding ranges,
and that's something we can do further down the lane, without breaking
compatibility with the current image.

So, the plan for 13.10 is just to have the click scope add
"framework:ubuntu-sdk-13.10" to the current query.

Please add your comments to this thread if you think we got some part
of it wrong, or are forgetting about something else.

thanks!
--
alecu

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AppStore/Interfaces/ClickPackageIndex