Re: Documenting common click review issues

Hello hello,

On 27.11.2014 12:14, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Martin asked if we couldn't document some more of the common issues
> which come up during click reviews. Up until now we put them up on
> askubuntu.com and linked to them from click-reviewers-tools itself. Have
> a look at
>

> https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~click-reviewers/click-reviewers-tools/trunk/view/head:/clickreviews/cr_desktop.py#L148
>
> for example.
>
> It'd be great if you could help with:
>
>  - pointing out common issues we haven't documented yet
>  - help with writing up an explanation a new developer would
>    understand as well
>
> I set up http://pad.ubuntu.com/6OEi4ZehRf where we can track the work.

Thanks for the contributions to the pad. I fixed two of the issues in a
(https://code.launchpad.net/~dholbach/click-reviewers-tools/1390163/+merge/244875)
and documented the questions on askubuntu.

The third one wasn't quite clear to me. Can somebody explain?

Do you have any more common issues which you feel could be explained
better during the submission to the store?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--