Audio package bug trawl.

Hi guys
I decided to go through pulseaudio bugs today, and either close out, or bring back to life stale bugs, i.e old bugs with either new or incomplete status. I'll get onto other bug related tasks for pulse later because there are a lot of pulse bugs, i.e 500 odd. If we could each take an audio stack package, and trawl its bugs and do some cleanup? I think we will be in much better shape. Unfortunately we are one part of the distro that has a bug fire hose, and if we don't have old bugs lying around not getting attention by either the reporter or ourselves, it makes the bug pile look that much harder to climb.

So lets try to do some cleanup.

Luke

Follow ups