Continued audio triage sessions

Daneil,

I was thinking about the audio triage session you led at UDS-M.
From talking to several folks that attended it seems this was
very valuable to them. I was wondering if you'd continue to lead
similar sessions on irc (as your schedule would permit)? I'm
thinking the format would be similar to the UDS-M session, you'd
lead the session. We'd go through a few bugs in the session and
you'd help explain how you'd approach resolving the given issue.
One of the benifits of doing this in irc is that we'd have a
written record of the session. I would be happy to commit to
attending all such sessions and to cleaning up the irc logs afterwards
and getting them into the wiki pages.

Thoughts?

Brad
--