Meeting to discuss state of audio for Maverick later this week.

Hi all
For those at the Maverick sprint in Prague this week, we should probably get together to have a quick rundown of audio related stuff for Maverick. Given feature freeze is 3-4 weeks away, I think we need to know where we are heading, and see if there is anything we need to get into maverick before the freeze.

I am aware that Conor has a release this Thursday for indicator-sound, so perhaps some time on Thursday afternoon or Friday may be a good time to meet. i am tied up on Thursday morning from 10:00 to 11:00 with anther meeting, so I could also do earlier in the morning as well, but I suspect Conor may still be busy.

Thoughts/suggestions welcome. We can either get a room, or meet in one of the team rooms if we want.

Luke

Follow ups