Re: Bug tags.

Sounds good Luke,

One other I can think of would be
* volume control discrepancy i.e. bad db data in the alsa driver

On 23/07/10 11:47, Luke Yelavich wrote:
Hi all
So following on from the discussion we had this moring about bug workflow, I think we need to start discussing what kind of bugs we want to tag, and what we want to tag them. One example I gave was bugs where the user has working speakers/headphones, but the speakers don't switch off when the user plugs their headphones into the machine. These could be tagged headphone-switching or some such, but I digress somewhat.

The kinds of bugs that I can think of, that we might want to tag, are the following:
  * Headphone switching bugs
  * Hardware not working at all bugs
  * Microphone not wokring bugs
  * Buffer underrun bugs

Thats all I can think of at the moment, feel free to add to that list.

Once we have a list of common bug topics, we can work out the tags.

Luke