Re: Audio-dev meeting at Monday 8th Nov, 09.00 UTC

On 2010-11-08 18:12, Alex Wolfson wrote:
Fine with me.
Being an audio group shall we use mumble as well :) ?

I would advice against mumble since I like the logging capabilities of #ubuntu-meeting, and it would also be an additional steps for people not used to Mumble (e g non-Canonical people).

By the way, Conor, Rodrigo and I had an ad hoc-meeting yesterday and I managed turn the mootbot on somewhere in the middle of the meeting.

Logs:
http://www.novarata.net/mootbot/ubuntu-meeting.20101108_0722.html
http://www.novarata.net/mootbot/ubuntu-meeting.log.20101108_0722.html

Here's the relevant outcome:

Topic: pulseaudio - master or stable-queue?
AGREED diwic to go with stable-queue for the time being as the d-bus API in master wasn't all that ronoc wanted, and since a rewrite is planned on master by Lennart.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic