Re: module-jackdbus-detect in PulseAudio

On 2010-12-10 12:01, Tim Cook wrote:
Hi David,

I just did the upgrade but I do not see any JACK server or sink option
in pamanger after starting JACK.  I did set Dbus on and restarted.  I
also do not see anything JACK related in PA modules list.

What magic am I missing? :)

BTW: This is with the new generic kernel.

Hmm, it seems like the module is not autostarted at all in the Natty version (since we haven't yet decided on how to start it...).

To test currently you'll have to manually run "pacmd load-module module-jackdbus-detect", or add the line "load-module module-jackdbus-detect" to /etc/pulse/default.pa (e g somewhere below module-udev-detect).

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic