Re: Should we SRU PulseAudio 0.9.22 into Maverick (and probably Lucid)?

On Dec 14, 2010 2:01 AM, "David Henningsson" <
david.henningsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2010-12-13 23:48, Daniel Chen wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm very much in favor of picking up 0.9.22 ...
>
> Works for me; I don't think there is anything that's likely to cause
regressions in 0.9.22, but I admit I haven't checked exactly everything. I'd
like Luke's opinion as well though.

> Btw, I made some patches to try to fix the endless rewind issues we've
seen a lot of the last year or so, which are available for testing here:
> https://launchpad.net/~diwic/+archive/fighting-rewinds
> They're awaiting review and testing. Do you think it makes sense to wait
for them, or should we SRU 0.9.22 asap (and then make a second SRU if/when
we fix the rewind stuff)?

It makes the most sense to do two separate SRUs.

-Dan