Pulse-mixer patch

Yeah, I guess the pulse-mixer patch is ready for some smaller-scale testing before I announce it upstream, since the hard part is covering all possible machines. Patches here: https://launchpad.net/~diwic/+archive/pulse-mixer

Expected advantages:
* "Microphone 1" and "Microphone 2" will turn into e g "Front Microphone" and "Rear Microphone" for usability * They will actually move the right alsa-mixer slides when you move the slider in pulse, which if often not the case today.

If you have a Realtek HDA codec you might also need the patches here:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-2.6.git;a=commit;h=5f99f86a801f937ed51deedc36ad4efc47d95cdd

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-2.6.git;a=commit;h=5322bf2790fb91328aac1783bb1963ea3a172bcf

Those two will be in the ALSA c-o-t-d tomorrow or so.

Glad for some testing!

// David