Re: Ubuntu-audio-dev meeting on Jan 25th, 11.00 UTC

Thanks for the reschedule David, dealing with conflicts like that is probably going to be a pain in the longterm, but I have no suggestions as to how we could get around it.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 11:14:51PM EST, David Henningsson wrote:
> * Seb128 disagreed with having a troubleshooting button in
> gnome-volume-control and suggested advertising "ubuntu-bug audio" on
> either launchpad or checkbox (or both) instead.

I disagree with this. I think putting it in checkbox or launchpad makes it harder for users who have an audio problem to get help. If the user knows everything else is working except audio, they may feel that its not worth running through an entire hardware test to report a problem with their audio.

Thoughts?

Luke