Re: Ubuntu-audio-dev meeting on Jan 25th, 11.00 UTC

On 2011-01-17 13:14, David Henningsson wrote:
Rescheduled from 18th to 25th due to some scheduling conflict.

Hi folks,

I have an important (private) meeting tomorrow morning and I don't know if I'll make it back in time for the ubuntu-audio-dev meeting. If I'm not, feel free to either go on without me or cancel, whatever you prefer.

* Seb128 disagreed with having a troubleshooting button in
gnome-volume-control and suggested advertising "ubuntu-bug audio" on
either launchpad or checkbox (or both) instead.

Maybe this could be a topic for discussion. I don't have a strong preference on the matter myself.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic