Re: Alsa 1.0.24 released

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 20:17 +0100, David Henningsson wrote:
> [cc:ing ubuntu-audio-dev]
>
> On 2011-01-31 18:56, Tobin Davis wrote:
> > It includes UCM.  Is it possible to pull it in either immediately or
> > after Alpha 2?  We could really use UCM on Arm.
>
> It is our intention to ship 1.0.24 in Natty. Is it urgent for you that
> we pull it in? I'm not sure it's wise to try to pull it in before Alpha
> 2, if we have a soft freeze tomorrow.

Not necessary for A2.  Just thought since everyone else is doing last
minute pulls, you might as well join the mix.  :P

I plan on pulling a local copy and experimenting this week while I wait
for an A2 image.  Will let you know of any issues I discover.

--
Tobin Davis

"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging
their prejudices."
		-- William James