Daily builds for Natty?

Hi,

I was wondering whether we should add c-o-t-d builds for Natty just as we have for Maverick and Lucid.

For the DKMS approach I'm working with, that should be up and running real soon now even though I have been fighting more problems than expected. That's just for the HDA modules though, but that should cover more than 95% of the times we want to use it anyway.

Should we maintain both versions for Natty and see which one we end up using, or should we skip the daily c-o-t-d builds for Natty and wait for my DKMS stuff to become available instead?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic

Follow ups