Re: Fwd: [pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 1.0

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 11:32:25PM EST, Dan Chen wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 08:27, David Henningsson
> <david.henningsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > And so it's out there. Feel a little sad that it was two weeks too late to
> > make it into Ubuntu 11.10. Or can/should we go all in and take this version?
> > After all, given the patches we have on top of 0.99.3, it's not that many
> > patches that are in PulseAudio 1.0 but not already in our tree.
>
> Given it's bug fixes, we should upload it to 11.10.

Ok, I'll go through all the commits between 0.99.3 and 1.0 to double check this, as it is an aweful lot to throw in just before final freeze...

I'll hopefully have something in bzr for someone to check, and will upload tomorrow morning my time if there are no complaints.

Luke