Re: The Pulse three-digit patch was not correctly applied

On Oct 6, 2011 3:28 AM, "David Henningsson" <david.henningsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> 1) The upstream patch was changed before applying, so only the
pa_get_headers_version macro was changed, not the pa_get_library_version API
function. This might have been enough for Phonon, but Skype being closed
source, it's very likely to use pa_get_library_version function, instead of
the macro. I e, Skype is not fixed/affected by the patch.

We can update to use the entire patch.

>  2) The patch and release was not added to
lp:~ubuntu-audio-dev/pulseaudio/ubuntu.oneiric tree.

Please push after doing the above.

Also, we need to make the rest of the release team aware. It won't be in for
RC, but we could try for final or an SRU at worst.