Re: Alsa, Pulse precise branches ready.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 10:02:51PM EST, David Henningsson wrote:
> On 10/14/2011 08:08 AM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> >Hey folks,
> >I just created alsa and pulse branches for Ubuntu precise. If there are any further SRUs for oneiric, please make sure we have them in the precise branch as well.
>
> Yes, I do think we should try to SRU pulseaudio within the next
> couple of days.

Ok, fine with me.

> I'm not (yet!) a bzr wizard, so assuming I've done some commits to
> ubuntu.oneiric, what is the easiest way to apply the same commits to
> ubuntu.precise as well?

Well, if they get applied upstream, we can just grab them from git master like we have done other patches. I plan on merging Ubuntu and Debian packaging as much as possible in the coming weeks, but we will still likely want patches for precise. My gut feeling is that unless a 1.x or 2.x is coming out in the next 2-3 months, we stick with 1.0 for precise, and apply bugfix and stability patches.

Luke