Re: "Sound settings" changes for Precise

On 10/18/2011 05:37 PM, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
Le mardi 18 octobre 2011 à 16:29 +0200, David Henningsson a écrit :
Also, there is no reason as I see it to not trying to upstream it into
GNOME.
Of course, that would probably be welcome!

I don't know exactly how to do that or who to contact about it.
The relevant mailing lists are gnome-control-center[2] (the module where
Sound preferences live) and gnome-usability[1] (for design). You can
also start by contacting people on #gnome-design on irc.gnome.org.

Regards