Re: [pulseaudio-discuss] Auto-switching to and from HDMI ports (audio)

Hi everyone, from the user perspective I guess that the most common use
case is connecting a laptop to a TV. In this case the automatic switching
of the audio would be sensible. If someone has a sound system chances are
has already better ways to play media (consoles, media centers, etc) and If
Ubuntu is used in a box as media center, asking to the user to change the
configuration only once when set it up is not much to ask.

>From what is worth, I also agree that this behavior might be different on
other devices, so it should be easy to override.

Cheers, chr