Re: Pulse 3.0 causing a few users problems either stuttering audio or pulse crashing/dying somehow.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:45:54PM GMT, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> So, given the subject line, I am thinking of rolling back Pulse to 2.1 until we get these problems sorted with these users.

Ok, seems I shouldn't be panicing, David seems to have found a fix, and made the connection that the bugs reporting no sound are using vlc. So good catch, and we can sort the others out in due course.

Luke