Re: Time for alsa 1.0.27?

On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 09:16:07PM EST, David Henningsson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just committed [1] what I think fixes the occasional crashes
> upstream has seen with alsa-lib 1.0.27. Also, 1.0.27 has been in
> ppa:ubuntu-audio-dev/alsa-testing and I haven't seen any regressions
> myself,

I was experiencing one issue with alsa 1.0.27 and pulse 3.99, but the patch you added seems to have solved that for me, and other than that, I've had no other problems either.

> so, time for a more wide-scale testing, perhaps through the QA team
> first as we did last time, and then into Saucy?

Yes agreed. I recently updated the ALSA test cases, but I am going to see about getting users to run through the pulse test cases as well, since that stress tests ALSA rather well.

Luke