Debian/Ubuntu Pulseaudio packaging

Trimming CC list to ubuntu and debian lists only.

> On 2014-11-18 00:25, Luke Yelavich wrote:
>>
>> Hey folks.
>> I'm starting to work on merging Ubuntu and Debian packaging for
>> pulseaudio.

Excellent! If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.
Are you using a clone of the pkg-pulseaudio git repo or are you doing
the merging somewhere else?

FWIW, with the 6.0rc release, I think most patches we carry can be
straightforwardly dropped. The following have not been merged
upstream:

0002-Use-the-fixed-point-speex-resampler-on-ARM.patch
  already discussed, so it can be dropped

0003-exit-with-X-session.patch
 Already discussed with the systemd changes, so it can be dropped,
  because s-p-x11 no longer starts pulseaudio ;)

0004-dont-start-when-already-running.patch
 same as above

gnu-kfreebsd.patch
 This still has some unmerged changes, it appears
 I didn't submit it :(

only-autostart-kde-version.patch
  start-pulseaudio-kde no longer exists so it can be dropped

So, TLDR: only gnu-kfreebsd.patch doesn't need to be dropped.

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler

Follow ups