Re: Can we push PA 6.0rc3 to vivid?

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Sebastien Bacher
<sebastien.bacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> +1 from me, I don't follow pulseaudio in details, but we still aim at
> landing bluez5 this cycle and it would help to decouple uploads/land
> pulseaudio earlier in the cycle, it's going to get us better feedback

I'm +1 for the update, would just like to be able to validate that on
the touch devices first.

Vivid is a bit unstable for me atm, but should be able to validate the
new pulse until the end of this week, so we can try to push the new
package next week already.

Cheers,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo