PulseAudio 8 packages being prepared for testing.

Hey folks.
I'm currently preparing PulseAudio 8 packages for upload to the Pulse testing PPA, for Xenial only, based on the work done in Debian already.

One quick question. Should we consider pursuing getting libsoxr into main? I'm of the opinion that its not worth it, given we already are satisfied with the resampling settings we currently use, and bringing yet another package into main for something not everyone will use also seems not worth it.

Feel free to convince me otherwise, and I'm happy to do the leg work for getting soxr into main.

Luke

Follow ups