Re: ALSA Daily

On 05/03/2016 05:30 AM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 09:47:53AM AEST, René Herman wrote:
Good day.

I advised someone to follow instructions on

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Audio/UpgradingAlsa/DKMS

to upgrade ALSA on his (amd64) trusty system with kernel 3.19.0-32, only to
be pointed out that the proper build, most builds currently, are failing and
are not available.
Thanks for the mail. David Henningssen, the maintainer of these packages
is no longer at Canonical. Until now, I haven't had time to bring myself
up to speed with these, but I am doing so now, and I will try to get them
fixed ASAP.

Luke
I am back from holiday, I will help fix it as well.

Cheers,
Hui.