need help

hi everybody
i have a problem with my mic when i talk with someone else via skype i can hear him but he can't hear me and when i do sudo apt-get update in terminal (my os is ubuntu 16.04) i have someerror :
Reading package lists... DoneW: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/linaro-maintainers/toolchain/ubuntu xenial Release' does not have a Release file.N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.W: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-audio-dev/ppa/ubuntu xenial Release' does not have a Release file.N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.E: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/linaro-maintainers/toolchain/ubuntu/dists/xenial/main/binary-amd64/Packages  404  Not FoundE: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-audio-dev/ppa/ubuntu/dists/xenial/main/binary-amd64/Packages  404  Not FoundE: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
thanks for your help

Follow ups