ubuntu-avengers team mailing list archive

Welcome, Avengers!

Hi All,

Thanks for participating in Ubuntu Avengers.

The idea is simple: we ship in *five* weeks. Five. Weeks.

While many of the pieces are there, we still have some issues that are
affecting the quality of the the Ubuntu Touch experience. The goal of
this project is to bring together a group of people who are using
Ubuntu as their exclusive daily phone and have this group file bugs
and issues that you are experiencing as a daily user.

Please first start by flashing your device with the 'ubuntu-system'
image - it is essential that you use this and not cdimage-touch.
Always upgrade your phone using the Update mechanism in the System
Settings - this will ensure we are all using the same version of the
platform.

When you find an issue, file a bug and tag it with 'avengers'. If you
are unsure of which project to file your bug in, head over to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Avengers to find a list of links.

I have also asked Julian Funk (head of QA) and Alexander Sach (running
much of our CI) to update this list with new system updates so we know
when to upgrade via the System Settings.

Thanks!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon