 From: Srinivas Gowda <srinivas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-bangalore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 27 July 2012 2:26 AM
Subject: [Ubuntu-bangalore] Lets start a project.

Hi friends,

I've been working on a browser startpage that would include features
like google search bar, handy website links, browser based apps like for
checking a website uptime, youtube video downloader and many more. PFA
screenshots of the startpage.

I would love to host it under launchpad under bangalore loco team's
banner. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Regards,
Srinivas Gowda