ubuntu-br-sp team mailing list archive

Fwd: 45% de desconto nos e-books da O'Reilly

Oferta de última hora de nossos parceiros da O'Reilly, mas apenas para os
grupos de usuários. *45% de desconto* em todos os e-book. Comprando um
e-book você ganha acesso eterno (lifetime) ao livro e 4 opções de arquivos
para baixar: *PDF, .epub, .mobi compatível com Kindle e Android ebook, todos
livres de DRM*.

Talvez seja a hora de se informar sobre aquele assunto do seu interesse.

Nosso código promocional: *DSUG*

Abraços,

Kemel Zaidan aka Legendario

 If you would like to view this information in your browser, click
here<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z0gv4o6a9r41co0d2hagn0kqd1b6iatds5fq66hg>
.
 [image: O'Reilly]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zbip3v067mbdhpp3viv0p337ambho7282fe5i4eg>
this announcement<http://post.oreilly.com/f2f/9z1ztbcedmqa6o53kjnt33u8su1alo038h21l35pun8>

Hi,

Can you pass along the following limited time discount to your members?

Special offer for O'Reilly User Group program members: Along with your 35%
discount off print books, you can now get *45% off all ebooks* you purchase
direct from oreilly.com for a limited time.

When you buy an O'Reilly ebook you get lifetime access to the book, and
whenever possible we make it available to you in four, DRM-free file
formats--PDF, .epub, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android ebook--that you
can use on the devices of your choice. Our ebook files are fully searchable,
and you can cut-and-paste and print them. We also alert you when we've
updated the files with corrections and additions.

Just use code DSUG when ordering online at
www.oreilly.com/store<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zfpjmshj06h0dorfkp5r1ckgvd440k80knbijhag>

Read more about our ebook formats and the ways to use them here:
http://oreilly.com/ebooks<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zqtr6i8292ikgtj7j97h97qbbedfdpndd6a7kl70>

Until next time--
Marsee Henon
   [image: Spreading the knowledge of
innovators]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z65nhb1ith2cp9fr9ma173g9m2dqnj355g9tgro8>[image:
oreilly.com]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zv2kiq0aea3eaje2jaql7t3qea44u7pt021nhjmg>
   You
are receiving this email because you are a User Group contact with O'Reilly
Media. Forward this
announcement<http://post.oreilly.com/f2f/9z1ztbcedmqa6o53kjnt33u8su1alo038h21l35pun8>.
If you would like to stop receiving these newsletters or announcements from
O'Reilly, send an email to marsee@xxxxxxxxxxx.

O'Reilly Media, Inc. 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707) 827-7000