ubuntu-br-sp team mailing list archive

Fwd: Books and News from the O'Reilly User Group Program--January

Notícias dos nossos parceiros da O`Reilly. Membros tem desconto de pelo
menos 35% utillizando o código promocional *DSUG.*

Abraços,

Kemel Zaidan

 If you cannot read the information below, click
here<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1znn9og8sl3en4t0hde8ijen1a1eca5v64c1geb9g>
.

Forward this annoucement to a
friend<http://post.oreilly.com/f2f/9z1zlkcqislt727jr0b5a9v79a66v7ft05rt1akv92o>
 [image: O'Reilly.com]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z48dpnafvuulut9a6p8dhp8752k6393nha6fa6h0>[image:
User Group Newsletter]

Jan 2010 Issue:

   - Welcome <#1266b5e701f35235_1>
   - Register Now -- Free Upcoming Webcasts <#1266b5e701f35235_2>
   - Authors looking for Speaking Opportunites <#1266b5e701f35235_3>
   - Conference User Group Discounts and Call for
Participation<#1266b5e701f35235_4>
   - 35-45% book discount and Slashdot and Book Reviews
needed<#1266b5e701f35235_5>
   - The Call for Makers is Now Open for the 5th Annual Maker Faire Bay Area
   2010 <#1266b5e701f35235_6>
   - Discount offers from Safari Books Online & The O'Reilly School of
   Technolgy <#1266b5e701f35235_7>
   - Upcoming Events <#1266b5e701f35235_events>

New Releases:

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z9ln7ttfbnt3ff63b99dkuru8679n7spm5bcfl70>
*Building
iPhone Apps with HTML, CSS, and
JavaScript<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z6ov26llq0gnsbk3va0420v063etqd351mpok9i8>
*
By Jonathan Stark<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zerrd5ot7119dla0h57tk7aperau9li9g8h88gfo>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zjg41vqqhc66lpl4br15l065tssi9cbqhen4f0a8>
*Building
the Realtime User Experience: Rough Cuts
Version<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zunm0koanp3rnima879qe5ks5tdb7oc0klq3vqbo>
*

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zi4hms7t21vfkqr5arujurjmo3jpuemo69omvg98> *CSS
Cookbook, Third
Edition<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zg42qajfr2qfo12eqfqv3gm86djiifs41g57sp8g>
*
By Christopher Schmitt<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zlc7bu5m6uekgdtsfo5kcnc0dd69j2qu94qalgsg>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zvdb1oph6kepp9fg5akli5drhj7erikedo7a73q8>
*Domain-Driven
Design Using Naked
Objects<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z8m928hej8rbpgfbh0alnignk9ejp7q26mr826fo>
*
By Dan Haywood<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zs4ismfrg1gqcp5ban2v4t1vkc81757jdo61t6h8>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zl092bd69ou8tkus18fkm6erpuv36ut8bq464bmo> *HTML
& XHTML Pocket Reference, Fourth
Edition<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1ze631seo0f9e3170o82gac48hjsi2tg8pkqf1k90>
*
By Jennifer Niederst
Robbins<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z7hso50nkuun6d8cql1q4gker9ljajv24lpa60l8>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zkil9r1q22f5544srorqekb2670u5sef6a684u70>
*Java:
The Good Parts: Rough Cuts
Version<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zn4u21jtn7e8fu897r8sq4bd1eqaoblb4dd53ueg>
*

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zbahorkep46rhkgr67rmnq62gqv71bt4r5skce28>
*jQuery:
Novice to Ninja<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zpeeenpaot1it3tn35toeb6ficdj70csji1ipu00>
*
By Earl Castledine<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zuobet6l73lp29t0b5tvfe6q7kvq085nuk8u18og>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z27ha48mf34c515ov0778o0olg57hkf08eomugo8>
*Language
Implementation Patterns<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z2hfq0f8mc5mh9hv4p3v6nfivtnq0mci5l9sjdeo>
*
By Terence Parr<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z9r0r6cdf8bh40c5l46u2te4gbhskdrl2q3blelg>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zu93084htqd4qsl0bo81rhtovgslurtb3dd50qi0>
*Make:
Technology on Your Time Volume
21<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zp4rote9ppr04d9oqt2a61j53pnlmsag87jl7pm8>
*
By Mark Frauenfelder<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zs3108d2k80s9cjkp3n8fqodjl0d0dlpjm9n4nk0>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zdalvftv330574dgfo1l246e3if8rqpqj1gv1he8>
*Mastering
the Nikon D5000<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zlarefiacstfjnjmag9urmiqsv6oo4a3etdp2bj0>
*
By Darrell Young<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z24nus9h7jq5r40b55hb1qj93u0lnkdisqr52850>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zntkesv18p7o3ndjjfa33oq9tdag07vr4lbv4i70>
*Microsoft(R)
Forefront(TM) Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
Administrator<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z4a3c5a26mggh6fhih7gen5hupmiljo3mf9esf08>
*

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zn69va6mllfuannt5umpuqdg3henph6tard2htfo> *The
New How<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z1so3gm7hn8ekov3t7mgtu2t10tko7cd9hmqpqe0>
*
By Nilofer Merchant<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zfke2gsvcsjrtide3k23oqhc2dnqkdrp9nprera8>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zcpffutcq6h2cn5qu6jmqgme78rahtvort68spbg> *Open
Government<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zirg13tbh8jp66jpgojvpvoap4fjolvgebk55uro>
*
By Daniel Lathrop<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z9kvm7osm6spe2vsliskj120ffcmf1dtuaghrl08>,
Laurel Ruma<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1ze57uii0rgam9hb2d7vuvls15jedogomh583vq4o>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1ztcb0gbnc3kplsuaeqkfrmbhcvts3s0ejm8cueo0>
*Practical
Digital Photomicrography<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zmcjsvfnrmgs0c9kgsumf47m5aa06rc8pbmnvbug>
*
By Brian Matsumoto<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z1enn612e26ipdkeptd21lte7uq9nr87r5qfu668>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zuppec96e9uncg9up6irtcb460c8qhvgbn4vajd8>
*Programming
Entity Framework Rough Cut, Second
Edition<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1ztabf49gv1lel1vprthi7c40m21sluq2g49okuko>
*

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zlajs919vq0v91eec4q6g2nul860djl1s073kc00>
*Programming
WCF Services: Rough Cuts Version, Third
Edition<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zq387i6rl156mjhgkau3lep169qjb5glmscrvnrg>
*

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z4rsefammh4ach4168v1lqjeqd9658ed8bkr38vo> *R
in a Nutshell<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zsmd1ks0rlu4op5ien0nc4a4p3kvq98nje8nhk5g>
*
By Joseph Adler<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z68iqqn09out47hovdqrhvnno8os7v3sc67kfr20>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z0pqt1rclur7nqu0da8heklt9j8n7bsqvnth9jq8>
*Security
on Rails<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zg2uv42pu167fevvn82l34olu9fd2v40gskoddbg>
*
By Ben Poweski<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zd13qe33ktcbo6lfpm9mpb83j0rrtrvhqt8a05s0>,
David Raphael<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1ze644aagv936976aj5rooe72r33vsqrgm8en6fc8>

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zmauqhhsj53db7giacg6tl872t5apa6md1kqd38o> *Take
Control of Easy Mac
Backups<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z4gip8pv5vo23ig8lroeds6q2124url0554qim8g>
*

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zapltenvqq8is934db95obeb5jhcsvbj5910epag> *Take
Control of Running Windows on a
Mac<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zj188fmrv6egr199j0e8vuc2o2u1mfsiv4divkpg>
*

 <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zs5sc3gdngbnatk5v5fpcirjb38r7easalrqe7cg>
*Three
Songs, No Flash!<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zjvu57ne6jsscvbucjibpemt6othd23aks8t8mb0>
*
By Loe Beerens<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z0cmqgijtmu58a6f1d0medasjqji1pntpi04c3lg>

Stay Connected:

<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zuio3jsksetpj7hm75qbe3hu4599atj4b3a603pg>O'Reilly
on Twitter<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z7p3o7vikjjrp4upukrh9rv29fck4d65cr662g6g>

<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z3b9p1ruee5pqd196qvep0r7k24ldh4p6fhti8dg>O'Reilly
Authors on Twitter<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zm65d0inmha7ep56dqufnsglo8vf640potmdjmpo>

<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z345hb90grrmvdkp2b1k2cssdkf158okternc5jg>O'Reilly
on Facebook<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z48ubg2qr6l74lbakeih8upvscjo2dkfk1oct7dg>

<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z4tjegagktt274a9f4dob7fd3lqf730idagv0hm8>O'Reilly
on YouTube<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zdifo2gj5ah23c0lc400m6pf2lfqojrv96aca35g>

<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zsmgrnakff7es41mbkiu4lbdlrul0rv67hugo1p8>O'Reilly
News & Commentary<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zm6c1bknsq9l00cacjk0de19ef1smsgcrc9dqv90>

O'Reilly Answers:

How to redirect to a mobile site based on the browser’s screen width using
CSS <http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zim2l0glqu0972c1k5qd60hr8gk79jai69motcso>

Applying a Different Stylesheet Based on the Time of Day using
CSS<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z29chtjbsusdhiue0ljgitbiboslkvq20a5qadtg>

javascript: a definitive guide | suggest
exercises<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zn5eqfpqndslm3fg0er0rl93ad6vspd9v7pa9d20>

what are the best books/sites for an absolute
beginner?<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zivuar64l4tjino2tofv9o26cji9pev86oh33ico>

Should I upgrade my
router?<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1ze9eu9s94bvm3b6e2moqct1torhd1q66cikkibgo>

More Answers ><http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zk183t56eitkel5pasfreic1pt82gva7g01dqotg>

Welcome

Hi there,

Even though it is storming in Sebastopol, CA this week--it's easy to see
spring is coming. Community events and conferences are coming up everywhere
such as Macworld, Microsoft Mix, PYCon, SCALE, RailsConf, MySQL Conference &
Expo, DevConnections, FOSDEM, MountainWest RubyConf, and much more. If
you're involved in a community event please make sure we send some books to
give away. We can provide print or ebook versions.

Don't forget we now offer *45% off our ebooks* on oreilly.com. That includes
Microsoft Press as well as O'Reilly Media titles. Just use the code DSUG
when you check out. This same code give you 35% off print books too. Feel
free to post this discount on your website, mailing list, twitter account,
or other places where your members gather. We've also got a spiffy new
PowerPoint or KeyNote slide with this information I can send you.

I recently posted a question on O'Reilly
Answers<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zddn8nnhaos18jijtaaen9e74pncbdnlep1ac51g>to
ask for suggestions on reaching out to new members. Make sure you add
your opinion and let me know when you post so I can give you a user group
leader badge for your profile.

We're looking for a few user groups interested in having a booth at
Railsconf this year in Baltimore, MD. If you're interested, please drop me a
line. We've got a limited number of tables.

If you're thinking about learning a new technology, you should check out the
new Great Series<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zeb99n9c22h9vcab7k2poro1b9c8rjf9jrhfm2no>of
videos from O'Reilly. They have friendly presentation style and the
hands-on exercises let you learn as if you're sitting next to a good friend,
sharing programmer to programmer. Let me know if you'd like to check it out.

*Travel Alert:* I'll be attending Macworld
2010<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z9tcuehelrarddiks4o4mcvilupf2os53b6cig60>February
10 & 11. Please let me know if you're going to be in town. I'd like
to say hi.

I'm also headed to the O'Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing
Conference<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zkii50e86mdm99op63iu0eal8pg3bugc9iu00sfo>in
New York February 21 -24 and I'm looking for evening activities. Do
you
have a meeting or just want to get together?

Please pass along any part of this newsletter to your group via email or
your website and include the discount codes. We offer both a text and an
HTML version.

Thanks,

--Marsee Henon

P.S. Hope you've noticed our new $9.99 Ebook Deal of the Day on
oreilly.com<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zm7rkq3j7k91413usvdshg105fi5d8ooe7dre9j8>and
our twitter account at
twitter.com/oreillymedia<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zbeqvhv26bao79boih7d93cg7rjbuu20s9e2ff20>.

------------------------------

Register Now -- Free Upcoming Webcasts

What people are saying about our webcasts: "Content superb of course. But I
also loved its "personality" - friendly, casual, expert, geeky: perfect!"--
Heather Young

Our upcoming webcasts include:

   - Tour the Top 10 Treats in Entity Framework
4<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zf25jpuivmruf6fkc3nes3ippkd8lokp1028ugig>
   - The Science of Social Media
Marketing<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z5vljkb9t7aknnnteuqn7u5137n20hv2dolh88a0>

Check out our Webcast
page<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zs6bfjmi4sirbd693vglmagvu35df9hk5t55hhg0>for
on-demand videos of past webcasts and more upcoming live events!

------------------------------

Authors looking for Speaking Opportunites

Please send me an email if you're interested in any of the following
speakers and I'll forward it along:

   - Joseph Adler, author of R in a
Nutshell<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z3e3q3std3h1oke441v17egdnckebum851u9cli8>is
available in Southern California or the San Francisco Bay Area.

Ed Wilson, author of Windows PowerShell 2.0 Best
Practices<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z884u2aitjn1gogms1b7u1fjkm1octnf71m3nn98>and
Microsoft Scripting Guy is available as a speaker in the Charlotte, NC
region. He is also available virtually for any user group world-wide. For
more information contact Ed directly at edwils (at) microsoft.com

Joan Preppernau, author of Windows 7 Step by
Step<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z2htd7u0lkob7mvh9dlqlo9urh4lqfaet5kvatqo>is
looking for speaking opportunities in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
(FlowerMound) of Texas and in the Northport, Alabama area. Topics include
Microsoft Office, Windows, certification, upgrading, and computing for
children and young people, particularly girls.

------------------------------

Conference User Group Discounts and Call for Participation

*O'Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing
Conference*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zasg0nn11jke58j5505r7aboutmabq3hfjo19lr0>
Be Part of the Publishing Evolution
February 22-24, 2010
New York, NY

If you're interesting in attending, use code "toc10usrg" when you
register<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1ztip8j6n0qe5ibkc5i1u8t8p78freltcteqkhge0>,
and receive 15% off the registration price.

*O'Reilly Where 2.0 Conference
*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z0vm1os4m0h8ss78ru0hda8ghi9auf5jg26bafi8>
Location Enabled
March 30 - April 1, 2010
San Jose, CA

If you're interesting in attending, use code "whr10usrg" when you
register<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zrii5c06l2evsi6o0pir56u3rdt2eunthlnjf5pg>,
and receive 25% off the registration price.

*O'Reilly MySQL Conference &
Expo*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zhn3s405ie8pd0stirmu89onej3csmgqgaoade8o>
Information Unleashed
April 12-15, 2010
Santa Clara, CA

If you're interesting in attending, use code "mys10usrg" when you
register<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zunkhq4p4ilc57qh8el7ptc9pofr3jqavmfcrt3o>,
and receive 20% off the registration price.

*Last Chance--The Call for Participation is Now Open for
OSCON!*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zufbuk3pvi7m1dar0o2go6cj1ohj16meel90rjug>Share
how you're innovating with the Open Source Community. OSCON takes
place July 19-23, 2010 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland. Join
over 2,500 experts, visionaries, and hackers in the trenches to explore all
that open source has to offer. Be a part of it all and Submit your Proposal
today! CFP ends February 1 and early registration opens April 2010.

*RailsConf 2010 Call for Participation is now
open!*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zddtgqt3a9tco47s7u5pj89sp18a9p8dkbb6b1l8>
Join us in Baltimore, MD on June 7-10, 2010 for largest official conference
dedicated to everything Rails. We're keeping the Call for Participation open
until March 17 to leave room for even more up-to-the minute Rails topics to
come through. Bring us your hardcore technical know-how and submit your
proposal today.

------------------------------

35-45% book discount and Slashdot and Book Reviews needed

We're always looking for book reviewers, especially on our new releases.
Titles we're excited about include *Building iPhone Apps with HTML, CSS, and
JavaScript*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zg2dmpmpqelrvqn0rgdein7aq8stuqtu4ffkavag>,
*The New How*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zv0ep3ga1ogjs81hbr5s4oivo4h7sp0cm17fg4eg>,
*Windows PowerShell 2.0 Best
Practices*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zrkgs3rdv3iutfghoflatsakottfnahb3e98kko8>,
and *R in a Nutshell*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zcnisvbv0ldd629q90khosjhgdult47k0b94t6do>.
If you'd like to write a review of any of these books for Amazon, Slashdot,
your favorite book community site such as GoodReads, LibraryThing or
Shelfari, or your blog, please send an email to your user group leader with
the book title and where you'll review it.

*Get 35% off* from O'Reilly, No Starch, Paraglyph, PC Publishing, Pragmatic
Bookshelf, Rocky Nook, SitePoint, or YoungJin books and *45% off ebooks* you
purchase directly from O'Reilly. Just use code DSUG when ordering online or
by phone 800-998-9938.<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zts1s0tmae376ukp153gmebr6qhsbid26sqoaqa0>

------------------------------

The Call for Makers is Now Open for the 5th Annual Maker Faire Bay Area 2010

Maker Faire<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zrrik857un58tm285hhcvlqum0hko5m7djutbvi0>is
a two-day, family-friendly event that celebrates the Do-It-Yourself
(DIY)
mindset. It's for creative, resourceful people of all ages and backgrounds
who like to tinker and love to make things. So much to see, you will need 2
days to see it all!

We are now accepting entries for Maker Faire Bay Area, May 22nd and 23rd,
2010 at the San Mateo County Event Center. This year's focus is on Young
Makers. Join your fellow Makers for the most innovative, inspired and best
Maker Faire yet!

------------------------------

Discount offers from Safari Books Online & The O'Reilly School of Technolgy

*15% off Safari Books Online for 12 months for UG
members*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zopu2gnin9k5ora2h89f88pglefpttmtq3shcle0>

Safari Books Online provides online access to more than 8,500 books and
videos from the world's leading technology publishers, plus time- saving
tools that make it easy to find and organize the information you need, when
you need it, all for one low monthly price. Search the full content of books
and videos from O'Reilly Media, Addison- Wesley, Cisco Press, Apress,
Manning, John Wiley and Sons, Microsoft Press and dozens of others, together
on one easy-to-use online platform. Be the first to learn about cutting-edge
technologies with pre-published manuscripts. Create your own digital library
with favorites, saved searches, bookmarks, highlights, notes, tags and more.

We're offering User Group members an exclusive 15% discount on monthly
subscriptions to Safari Books Online for 12 months. Subscriptions must be
purchased before March 31, 2010.

*O'Reilly School of Technology Courses: UG Members Receive a 30%
Discount*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zrgrdcud0pap54fjatna4t2jhlndo1irh7a7u6m0>

By enrolling in the O'Reilly School of Technology, you can stay competitive
in Information Technology without the high cost or huge time commitment. Our
courses work around YOUR schedule, not the other way around. And within
months, not only will you have the University of Illinois Certificate to
display on your resume, you'll also have a portfolio of projects that are
sure to impress in your interviews!

OST's full-price tuitions are already lower than comparable continuing
education or community college courses. However, as an O'Reilly User Group
member, you save an additional 30% on all the courses in the following
University of Illinois Certificate Series:

   - Database Administration Certificate
   - Java Programming
   - PHP/SQL Programming
   - Linux/Unix System Administration
   - Web Programming
   - Open Source Programming
   - .NET Programming
   - Client-Side Web Programming featuring AJAX

To redeem, use Promotion Code "ORALL1" good for a 30% discount, in Step #2
of the enrollment process. Each course comes with a free O'Reilly book and a
7-day money-back guarantee.

------------------------------

 Upcoming Events
 [image: Julia Lerman]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zabq0d10upi0vfhjolclbf2v1ushhsvs1r89q0k0>

*Tour the Top 10 Treats in Entity Framework
4<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z89m2s63gon07lqhcbekivdq437ddgm1clc5krkg>
*
*When*: Jan 27, 2010
Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0 bring us a new version of ADO.NET Entity
Framework, called Entity Framework 4. From the designer, to the APIs to
entire new feature sets to support agile development, even former EF
skeptics are getting excited about this version. There is a lot to see. In
this one hour webcast, Julie Lerman, who is currently working on the 2nd
edition of Programming Entity Framework, will highlight the ten most
significant changes to the Entity Framework.

 [image: Dan Zarrella]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zvbmhk6bkn35f3odso5bngu9tg51kcd31aiq343o>

*The Science of Social Media
Marketing<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zea1nsag9kgq1i8789lnfdjo69t1tb8e2sj6bvdg>
*
*When*: Jan 28, 2010
More and more people are using social media sites like Twitter and Facebook
to talk about companies and products with their friends and colleagues.
Learn what drives people to share information and opinions online and learn
scientifically proven best practices for spreading your content virally
through social media. You'll have plenty of time for Q&A with Dan Zarrella,
social media and viral marketing scientist and author of "The Social Media
Marketing Book."
 [image: Dux Raymond
Sy]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zhdkv2ikl8bpgahlg26ldls1lr88c6sm7nnk9ckg>

*Dux Raymond Sy presents "How to Effectively Utilize MS Project 2010 with
SharePoint 2010" at SharePoint Saturday
NYC<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zjpp18vnt7h8m09nd4uit400brd9mev9r0gmog7o>
*
*When*: Jan 30, 2010
*Where*: Microsoft Office NYC New York
Dux Raymond Sy (*SharePoint for Project
Management*<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z0dur26dkps7a9u9r41hcphfam9t53q1dj2erfgo>)
will show you how Microsoft Project 2010 can be utilized for project
planning and tracking. In addition, you'll also see ShaePoint 2010
complements it by enabling collaborative capabilities.

More Upcoming Events
>><http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zdhl6dm0500mu340tgnq0k9ce7n5qvi6jhajkdug>

 [image: Spreading the knowledge of
innovators.]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zrgd87beqod9vnk56orqvm2h4cndtmdlsoq7pklo>[image:
O'Reilly.com]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zu81illg4vaumo7hkq151gu5pggfvucvc1nfhpko>
O'Reilly Media, Inc. 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707) 827-7000
http://oreilly.com/<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z0em4rhr4pm35psgs37miqbs0kptogdnh7scotvg>|
http://ug.oreilly.com/<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z2k3r66fq8qdanqd4act8mo0j1cl26k8d7hiude8>

Forward this announcement: