ubuntu-br-sp team mailing list archive

Re: desativar automount usb ubuntu

Opa,
2010/11/9 Frederico Martins <fredimm@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Estou precisando desativar a opção de montar o USB automático no Ubuntu,
> Alguém poderia me ajudar? Não encontrei os arquivos de configuração do
> automount.

"To enable or disable automount open a terminal and type gconf-editor
followed by the [Enter] key.

Browse to /apps/nautilus/preferences/media_automount.

The media_automount key controls whether to automatically mount media.
If set to true, then Nautilus will automatically mount media such as
user-visible hard disks and removable media on start-up and media
insertion.

There is another key /apps/nautilus/preferences/media_automount_open.
This controls whether to automatically open a folder for automounted
media. This key can also be set in the Nautilus (file manager) window.
>From the Edit menu in Nautilus select Preferences and then select the
Media tab. "

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Mount/USB

Ciao,