Re: Ubuntu Bug Control Application

> Please list of five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs
> should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
> properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not
> have an importance indicate what importance you would give it after
> becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list
> of bugs.

> I'll be honest I haven't been doing it THAT long, but I want to learn
> and help on this side of Ubuntu, I've been fixing my own problems and
> been using Ubuntu since 6.04, so I know my way around a terminal and
> after reading up on pretty much all the debugging procedures, I am
> confident that I can get reporters to give the information and logs
> that will help developers/bug fixers further down the line after the
> triaging part. If not, then at least be able to set the Bug
> status/Importance correctly depending on the information given and the
> severity of the problem, help finding duplicates, etc. Also I have
> been helping push through a few 'oldies' on Launchpad that have been
> sitting there for quite a while (since March/April) and have managed
> to get the reporters to give what I feel should be enough information
> and logs to set it as Confirmed.

Hello Teej,

Thank you for helping out on triaging, and helping make Ubuntu better. I
have seen you at #ubuntu-bugs, and I am sure you are learning the
triaging process.

But, nevertheless, we would really like you to point out some bugs you
worked on, with a brief summary of why you did whatever you did, and
what importance you would give them (if applicable). The reason is a
simple one: it is easier to to check on a few bugs than to look out all
the bugs you have worked on.

Please do provide us with the links.

Regards,

..hggdh..