Re: UbuntuBugControlTeam Renewal Application

TJ wrote:
I'd like to renew my membership which I allowed to lapse on 2008-11-29
due to focusing on other projects.
That was a one-year extension since 2007-11-28 which was approved by
Henrik Nilsen Omma which was in turn an extension of an earlier
membership.

It's not clear on the Wiki whether I need to go through the application
process once more.

My bug-focus is predominately focused on kernel-team bugs although I
tend to chase down and fix bugs whenever they affect me.

TJ.

If it has to be more formally, I would +1 to TJ's application. IMO he does a great job at helping to triage kernel bugs.

Stefan