Greasemonkey script update

Have you ever wanted to provide somebody feedback regarding their
actions in a bug report but weren't sure of the best way to do it?

It occurred to me that we could use the contact user feature of
Launchpad for something positive - providing this type of feedback.  I
say positive because I normally get crazy questions from people using
that feature!  However, the actual contact user page is a couple of
clicks away from the bug report you might be wanting to contact someone
about.  So, I updated the lp_karma_suffix greasemonkey script[1] so that
the person's launchpad username is now a hyperlink to their contact user
page.  As always try to tactfully educate people into following the
correct policies and procedures.

I'd also be interested to hear how this, contacting people, works out.

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gm-dev-launchpad/launchpad-gm-scripts/master/files
Remember its the green download arrow on the right to install it.

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com