moderator for the Triaging Sound Bugs

All,

Brian Curtis (bcurtiswx) offered to moderate the class this Saturday.
Mackenzie Morgan (maco) and Andrés Mujica (andresmujica) both also
offered to moderate.

So, I suggest Brian as primary, Maco as secondary, and Andrés as
tertiary.

I am grateful to all, and I hope all of them help.

And, I have to say, I am very proud to be a member of such a wonderful
community.

To the ubuntu-classroom managers: I understand you may need to do some
magic for the instructor/moderators. Here you have the moderator(s).

Cheers,

..Carl..