Re: heads up on a UNR bug

Thanks Benjamin, aware of the bug as you probably know.  I'm sorry I
don't have a great solution for you at the moment, but I'm checking into
it.  There was a plan at one time to leave d-s in universe and just
unseed it.  As you probably know, it doesn't work well due to some other
upstream changes.  Hopefully, I should have some more information by
early next week.

Thanks,
Paul Larson