Mentor request

Hi!

Yesterday I managed, eventually, to sign the Ubuntu code of conduct and I
became member of the Bugsquad. I like the Ubuntu OS and its philosophy very
much, so I decided I want to help. As I am not a very experienced Linux user
yet, I think joining the Bugsquad is a good way to familiarize myself more.
I started experimenting with Ubuntu 7.10 almost 2 years ago with version
7.10. During this time I managed to customize the interface in a way to
increase my productivity and to make most things work smoothly, but that is
as far as my knowledge goes.
As my information on my area of specialization is requested: I think my
specialization is avoiding the terminal and use the GUI as much as possible
;). Although I'm Dutch, I prefer to communicate in English: I use Ubuntu in
English and most information is in English, so I want to stick to one
language in this case.

Kind regards,

Barend

Follow ups