Mentor Request Stock Reply

Hi all, Please feel free to use the following stock reply to new
mentor requests.

Hi <name>,

Thanks for your interest in bug triage.
Please make sure to read and understand the following websites.  They
will help you get started.
-http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage
-http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance
-http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status

Being able to chat on IRC is the best (and quickest) form of
communication between bug triagers.  Please join the channel
#ubuntu-bugs on irc.freenode.net and mention you applied, then we can
get you assigned to a mentor.

[[[[[ Supplemental information ]]]]]
There is more information we need from you.
Could you please provide us with the following additional information:
-What time zone do you live in?
-What times (in UTC) are you available each day?

Thanks,
~<repliers name> (<freenode nickname> on irc.freenode.net)

~Brian (bcurtiswx on freenode)
--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess
now, JUST WAIT!!"
The Statement Below is True
The Statement Above is False