Mentorship Request - Sebastien Andre

Hello,

I'm a QA automation engineer currently working on Service Oriented
Architecture projects. So far, I've been using open source softwares for
years but I've never been an active member of any community. I'd like to
help improve Ubuntu because I use it every day and I like it.

I have no experience in bug triaging but I think it might be a good
start to understand how the community works, to become more familiar
with Launchpad resources and to see how much time I can really spend on
it.

I read a lot of documentation about how to contribute, but I'd still
like some guidance to know where to start exactly.

My launchpad ID: kudulemon

Area of interest: shell scripts, kernel, virtualization, java, freedict,
packaging, python, perl, coreutils, java, XML, XSLT, SOA

Timezone: CET (Europe/Paris)

Time available: ~10 hours a month, I hope

Regards,
Sebastien