Re: Bugsquad mentor request (re-post)

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 11:11:46AM +0100, Mahendra Tallur wrote:
> Oops, it seems my former request went unnoticed, so I'm sending it again, sorry for the inconvenience :-)
>
> Hi !
>
> I would like to give a hand triaging bugs though I'm quite busy, but
> I can devote a few hours every now and then.
>
> Is it possible to get in touch with a mentor ?

Sorry for that it seems the program is in flux right now and so some
people are slipping through the cracks, we cirtainly can do with all the
help you can spare.  The new way of doing things is now documented on
the Wiki at the URL below, the key part is the first section for you:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Mentors

You will also find interested people hanging out on the #ubuntu-bugs IRC
channel on irc.freenode.net.

Good luck :)

-apw